Mangaworld
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Mangaworld

Roleplaying group, friends

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Presence - Chiku and Jaju

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Admin
Admin
Admin

Presence - Chiku and Jaju Empty
InläggRubrik: Presence - Chiku and Jaju   Presence - Chiku and Jaju I_icon_minitimetis nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Easy banter followed after their arrival, a snowclad wolf and a great junglecat slipping comfortably into the brotherly relationship they had shared for many lifetimes.
They had chosen a room not too far from what they guessed to be an exit from the castle, they wouldn't want to go to sleep without an accesible escape-route. Chiku would sleep in the single bed and Jaju could curl up on the floor, taking up most of the space left in the room when he shifted to his 'true form'.
"You need to dress Jaju, we'll need to move out if we want to catch Cooro before the sun is too high. You want a shirt or tunic?"
Chiku tried out the bed whilst talking, letting his eyes rest on the bare torso of his companion and moving up to his eyes to awaiting an answer.
"A shirt will do."
The simple answer in that deep timbre was not unexpected, and Chiku seemed to pluck a lightblue shirt from seemingly nowhere and giving it to Jajumbal to follow Duele's orders and be decent. None of them wore shoes but that was out of practicality and a mutual adversity to the concept of loosing contact with earth, whatever name she may go by.
When they both were dressed and ready they left, still talking (Chiku talking and Jaju putting in his two cents from time to time) and scouting out the area.
They found a few possible trails after a wolf aound the castle, sadly they had no way of surely knowing which one or if any belonged to Cooro but that wold not stop them.
"Hey, you think we can find Cooro's room in there? To get a good scent of him."
The to appearance older man just shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the wall beside the big exit.
"You do it, you're faster and got a better nose like this."
Chiku nodded, well aware of the truth and therefore he entered, even though he weren't too keen on meeting anyone. He relaxed his shoulders after stepping trough the door and drew in a deep breath, walking slowly in the beginning until he found a sure trail of wolf-scent, quickening his steps until he almost flew through the corridors.
He stopped at a door where he could feel the scent originate, now closer to the source he could discern forest, earth and ravens as well in the air. Looking over the entrance showed him a black feather and a few beads on a leatherstring on the door, and a C carved into the wood. He tried the door and hoped he wouldn't need to use Sharie. Luckily the door opened easily and he stepped in to find something to bring to Jaju if they decided to split up to search faster.
He stepped into an almost empty room, tidy and clearly inhabitet by a wolf. He stepped closer to the nightstand where he saw a pair of gloves, hopefully Cooro wouldn't mind if the pair were borrowed, it was with the best of Cooro in mind after all. Sadly a hunch made him drag another deep breath and filtering the scents he found another spread evenly over the bed, blended in with the stronger scent of wolf. A scent built of blood, steel and cat that had him bristling, the arctic wolf within seething over the fact that someone had hurt their pack so.

Jajumbal stood waiting outside, still as a gargoyle and watching the few creatures that passed by. A woman in green with light brown hair that didn't even spare him a glance as she entered, a couple of younglings that walked by the road in front of the castle as if they didn't even see it and an old man that glared spitefully for some reason as he walked slowly closer.
He could smell and see the irritation in Chiku as he came out again, the taunt neck-muscles were visible trough the open collar. His hand held a pair of gloves and the blue eyes held a promise of ice. Jajumbal didn't respect the wolf for nothing, there was a reason the elder of them were the leader, even though a tigre would crush an arctic wolf in a physical battle, and a shiver of excitement traveled up his spine.
"Found something?"
The question was met with a glove thrown at his face and a resolute growl.

They still traveled together, Chiku for his temper and Jaju... ...had nothing better to do.
They reached a forest, following the freshest trail they could find. It was a good learning experience though, they had worked together before but rarely on a search and they got to see what world they now visited. It reminded them of a few worlds they had been on, some of the more developed tempered places.
"Think he's alone right now? Mater said he was upset and in the forest but not if he had company."
It was Chiku who asked, and he didn't really expect an eloquent answer from his companion. He was therefore mildly surprised when Jajumbal answered.
"I do not know if it would matter, or do you still worry about your temper? I know you are our unpredictable storm but it would do the cub no good if you are angry. I doubt he would be with this neko though, as far as I know you wolfs you won't return to your tormentors too fast unless you let your emotions take the upper hand. or if you aren't alpha material."
It was not meant to calm and it did not, but chiku decided to not dwell on it. He could contact Duele but it would be too big a hassle to get a straight answer from her.
"So we keep on looking for him. You can't do anything with that energy of yours? My Sharie is practically useless."
Jajumbal shook his head, the chocolate strands following his movements with grace.
"If I knew his ki I could, but not as it is now. Instinct and scent will take us there faster."
Chiku nodded and changed subject to talk about Tuktu, trying to take his mind of the fact that their cub was somewhere out there, betrayed and possibly (preferably) alone.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
http://manwo.omgforum.net

Presence - Chiku and Jaju
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Chiku - Wolf of snow

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Mangaworld :: Allmänna Platser :: Skogen-
Hoppa till: