Mangaworld
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Mangaworld

Roleplaying group, friends

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Zero i parken, dag

Gå ner 
2 posters
Gå till sida : Föregående  1, 2, 3  Nästa
FörfattareMeddelande
Zunari

Zunari

Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 5:26 pm

*She loosened the pouch with her runes, they were more exact at these types of questions.
She sat down on her knees in the grass and randomly picked out a few runes and let them drop on the ground.
She pointed them out to Zero as she spoke.*
Raido, he is traveling somewhere so I can not point you in any direction. Upturned Uruz, he fears something, maybe what he is traveling from judging by the placement of the runes. And a Wyrd, I can not see that he has decided where to go yet.
*She saw that an unpurned Alqiz had landed beside the others and while she usually wouldn't pay it no mind she felth that it was significant.*
He's insecure, you should tell him to not trust strangers as he does.
*Those words was also not her chosen ones, but she felth the need to say them. She looked up to Zero from her seated position, watching his reaction.*
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 5:56 pm

*He tensed significantly. His ears pointed straight up and his tail stood up. He clenched his fists and his catlike eyes narrowed as a low and dangerous hiss erupted from his throar.*
“I knew. I knew it!”
*He started phasing back and forth, growling and snarling, kicking stones and twigs furiously.*
“Why won’t he ever listen to me?!”
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 6:11 pm

*Her eyes widened a little, but she quickly got her face under control. It seemed like she hit spot on with that, and she would bet her hair and sword on the fact that this Zero trusted what she said.
How funny.*
Is that a question you want answered?
*She had to know, and maybe she could break him out of his ranting for long enough to get on with some other questions.*
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 6:32 pm

*He stopped his phasing and took a deep, calming breath before turning back to her.*
“No, I.. Sorry about that.”
*He sat down in front of her and crossed his arms. He was still tense from anger and worry, but she too didn’t know exactly where he was.
When it came down to facts he didn’t even know if she was telling the truth –but anything was better than Duele’s crapy excuse.
He let out a frustrated sigh and tried to relax where he sat on the grass opposite Zunari.*
“I’ll take another question.”
*He remained quiet a moment before he spoke up again.*
“What am I doing wrong for it to constantly turn out bad between me and Cooro?”
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 6:43 pm

*She sat there relaxed and when he finally asked the question she gatered up the runes and put them back into the pouch, calmly calculating the best way of foretelling this.*
I need you to answer this first: If you would say a colour for yourself, that represents you, and a colour for this Cooro, what two colours would it be?
Think about it while I prepare the runes again. I'll need more parameters to give you a good answer.
*She would have liked to meet this Cooro to get it right, it was hard to go by an involved persons' view since it could be influenced by other things.*
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 7:09 pm

*He nodded and sat quiet in thoughts.
He had never thought in such a way either.
the expression he'd got from Cooro was calm, honest, sometimes a bit feisty.
But what color would that make?
Blue was a calm color, orange for being sociali, brown stood for earth and safety.
Green maybe. It was a calm color and stood for safety and trust. That sounded like Cooro.
He himslef was quite aggressive with a short temper, so that could go with red, or yellow; meaning will, fighting spirit and power.*
"Cooro is green I think and I'm red."
*He answered cautiously. He didn't know if it was wrong or not.*

http://www.puser.se/F%C3%A4rgernas%20betydelse.htm
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 9:34 pm

*She nodded, she would have to make do with that and as far as she could tell Zero was kind of red, a little tinted in other colours but hardly anyone is single-coloured when it comes to colour-aura as she would be using now in combination with the runes.
She grabbed a few stones from the bag again and let them drop on the ground as before, then she let another handfull fall. Both persons were important now.
She read the runes in a leveled voice, she had talked about much more embarrasing things in her days back home. Sex was after all a common question there.*
Green is for growing, and Gebo and Pertho can in combination signify sexual tension or new experiences in that area. Sigel with those two can mean that your Cooro is in need of growing, Pertho is also the sign for secret and Sigel the sign for change.
*She looked up from the runes for Cooro and tried to meed the eyes of the catboy in front of her before she continued with his runes.*
You, on the other hand, is indeed quite red and that signifies power, passion and action. Your fist rune is the upturned Berkanan, you need to move on from something and leave things from the past in the past for your relationship to bloom. Mannaz comes next, and considering what I can read about Cooro there is something you both have not accepted yet that is tearing at the seams, maybe it is the secret that someone is holding.
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 10:15 pm

*He ran his hand through his hair frustratedly and sighned deeply.
Crap. It really was his fault. He lied to him in the forest.
He hung his head in defeat and let his ears fall submissively befor lookin up at Zunari.*
"So you mean that I have to give Cooro space and let go of my past, and.." *He rubbed his right temple nerviously.* " -stop having secrets from him?"
*He gave her a hopefull look. He really wanted to get this right this time, and he clearly needed help to do so.*
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 10:35 pm

*She shrugged, a small shrug but a shrug none the less.*
Yes and no, as I said there are rarely clear answers and especcially not in these types of questions.
You have to read both his and your heart, and the only one I can connect to at this time is you. I can not say what Cooro needs to do, but I am sure that you and your 'friend' will manage if you at least can take these things in consideration the next time you meet him.
The only things that I am sure of is that he needs space to grow, and this secret or these secrets are harmful. All secrets are but these are really dangerous for your relationship.
*She didn't fail to notice how he acted, he was like an open book. Her imagination tried to figure him out, give him a profession and a cause. Oh how wrong she was.*
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 10:45 pm

*He sighed again. Oh how this was really looking bad for him righ now. He really needed to talk with cooro.
He still had one question left, and he poundered a long time before he spoke up to Zunari again.*
"I don't know what the next question should be. Can I save it for later?"
*He really hoped he could. He did want to know about Duele and that demon, to know where Cooro were right now -but he decided that a free fortunetelling could be handy further on and would save it if he could. If not, he would have to decide what he found more inmortant to know.*
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön maj 02, 2010 11:10 pm

*She gathered the runes again and smiled sweetly at Zero while she with slim fingers fastened the pouch at her belt again*
Anytime, no matter how long it will take for you to find your question. But, if so, I want you to tell me a little about yourself.
I have just started my travels as I told you, and I guess that this is a bit bigger than what I was led to believe before I was sent. Knowing about you and your world, as well as this one since I assume that this is not where you were born, would be very precious to me.
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimemån maj 03, 2010 10:06 am

*He was slightly taken back by her request. His past was really something he wanted to forget -and she had told him to move on. But she had helped him so far, he figured, so he guessed he could share some of it with her.
He smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.*
"How personal do I have to get on this question then?"
*His tail petted the grass beside them, almost restlessly as he spoke.*
"What do you wanna know?"
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimemån maj 03, 2010 8:22 pm

*She laid herself down upon the grass and looked up to the sitting boy in front of her, her eyes gentle as her voice.*
You don't have to tell me anything you would like to keep to yourself, but I assure you it is enlightening to share both good and bad things with others. And what I want to know is some about how you grew up, some about when and how you came here, some about the people you have met here, some about places you have visited.
*She closed her eyes after that, rested her head on her arms. She added something as an afterthought.*
But first, something that has been nagging me: How old are you and what do you do for a living? Your eyes when we first met reminded me of someone I know.
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimetis maj 04, 2010 2:36 pm

*He lowered his hand and looked down on the woman. He wondered who he reminded her of. Was it someone she treasured, or someone...bothersome.*
"Fine. I'm 16 years, and I.."
*He paused a moment and considered telling her a small lie, but figured she would be able to see through it if she was able to read people in runes.*
" -kill for a living."
*That was easier said then he thought.*
"No one really thinks high of us nekos where I come from, so I had to occupy myself for that matter."
*He didn't know why really, but he was somewhat anxious to see her reaction for his occupation so to say.*
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimetis maj 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimetis maj 04, 2010 7:52 pm

*She just smiled, unfazed by the fact that he was a killer. She was too after all, you couldn't expect to be a traveler in her world without killing or you would be killed, and her time as a gladiator had been bloody even though you were supposed to avoid killing. Accidents happen.*
I guessed as much, I knew a man known as Silver Blade among the assassins guild. He was young for his reputation, and always too gullible when it came to foretellings.
*She snickered shortly at a memory then, relationg to the last thing Zero said.*
Well, he would have been an outcast in my town and I was seen as one in many places. Travelers are seen as rootless amongst most and your roots are what matters most. In my world it is said that you need a story to make a future and we who travel, both Silver and me, are looked down upon even though some, like me, have a home to return to if I want.
*She just smiled as she spoke, to many in this world her reality was harsh, no-one was secluded from pain and hardships. But all grew up strong and willing to fight the darkness in their world.
But she sighed and added as an afterthought.*
Too bad he died though, he was good in both battle and bed.
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimeons maj 05, 2010 10:07 am

*A new blush took its olace on the nekos cheeks and his tail froze in mid-air.
He wasn't sure how to take that. A compliment? Attempt of harassment? What exactly did she mean when she said that he reminded her of this Silver Blade?
She wasn't sugesting anything, was she?*
"Is that a...compliment of some sort?"
*He asked, a little awkwardly as the tail wormed itself awkwardly and restlessly above the ground.*
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimeons maj 05, 2010 11:10 am

*She was having a ball, the reaction from Zero was too great even in her eyes. So she could do naught but burst out in laughter.*
Hah, sorry but I didn't mean anything by the last thing.
*Fit of giggles again.*
I's just the feeling I get from you, it's almost exactly the same feeling of purity and shadows at the same time that Silver gave off. Oh, how I loved his real name.
*She herself had gone by many names during her travels, mostly something related to fire or future because she felt more at home with that. As said before, revealing your true name was a thing of trust, not something you whimfully did.*
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimemån maj 24, 2010 2:18 pm

"Aha..." *He said awkwardly*
"Um...so Silver wasn't his real name?"
*He asked in hope of getting off the subject that stupidly enough seemed to embarrasse him.
It was quite awkward for him to be sitting there with her, and all he could do was to find it extremly ridicolous.*
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimetis maj 25, 2010 7:20 pm

*She shook her head, both as an answer and a reaction to the poor boy's badly covered attempt at changing the subject.*
No, it was not. To know the name of someone is to hold power over them, giving your name to another is showing them deep trust.
I gave you my real name as a gesture of trust, you do not lie when you ask for such help that I asked of you. Silver and I exchanged names after a fierce battle, like signing a pact.
*She tilted her head to the side and gazed over at Zero, tone contemplating.*
I know that you gave me your real name, I could feel it when I spoke it out loud. To me and my people it is almost like tasting something when you say a real name and picture them in front of you, you learn a few things about them and their person by saying it.
Therefore we use codenames that we have chosen ourselves or nicknames are given to others. And we are not afraid of calling someone You
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimesön jun 20, 2010 5:05 pm

*He mimiced her gesture and tilted his hed to the side too.*
"Really? Then what did you learn from hearing my name?"
*This sounded quite stupid to him, but it still interested him. This female was interesting in her self, not just the things she said and did.
Maybe she could help him defeat the demon-man.*
Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimemån jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

It is hard to put things like names and the associated feelings into words, ans some are better at reading names then others. I am no expert, I wander in the hazes of time instead of the here and now, I learn a little about the person in general but not much about them in other things.
*She then let his name roll over her tongue again, tasting it again to revoke the feeling she got and re-live it.*
Zero... As I said you are strong and determined, a protector. You have a few creatures you protect with anything you can give, maybe two or three. Those are your primary weaknesses, one has been there way longer than the other. It feels like blades are cutting my tongue and I taste something coarse and salty in my mouth, something I guess belongs to weapons thus you should be skilled in the art of wielding them.
*She looked at Zero the whole time, looking for a reaction to her words but she kept on talking.*
If I was an enemy and got a hold of your name it would be no big problem for me to go and look up these precious people of yours and threaten them or kill them off to harm you. But that's in my world and this is not Khrall. If your name would reveal a weakness in body I could exploit it in a fight and so on. people who feel like fire or ice or some other element is often wielders of that type of magic and a blademaster feels like your tongue got cut off.
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimefre jan 14, 2011 6:04 pm

*He suddenly felt uncomfortable. Did she seriously mean she could trace Akki and Cooro and kill them to harm him just by the knowledge of his name?
A serious shadow was cast over his face as he looked at the woman.*
"I hope for your own sake you don't intend on using this information to do such things -cause I will hunt you down if you harm those close to me."
*He warned. He didn't show any sign of aggression, but simply giving her a warning she did best in listening to for the best of her own interests.*

Zunari

Zunari

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimelör jan 15, 2011 12:49 pm

*She looked up to him from her place on the grass, answering in a blank tone.*
I'd expect nothing less from someone with your... tendencies.
*Her gaze left the boy and sook out the stars instead, trying to find some semblance of belonging, familiarity while letting out a short sigh.
Didn't he realise that he had given her their names freely when asking the questions? Anyone of worth could start a hunt with naught but a name. It seemed to her that she gave him too much credit, or were he really more naive than she thought before?
Shame really*
A hunt is a challenge, as you may know. It is a thrill, and facing down you opponent makes your blood boil, and the fire spreads even faster within when high prices are at stake.
If I wanted a challenge I would take that road, or if Destiny pointed me in that direction. But that is not how this scenario goes, I will not hunt tonight.
*She slowly sat up, curling her legs below herself and once again looking at him. She considered her next words carefully, they could spring unwanted aggression if the last ones did not.*
I hope you do not consider me a friend because of the information we have exchanged. You gave of your own free will and I did likewise. Maybe your world is very different from mine.
Zero

Zero

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitimelör feb 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Shit.
"Maybe they are."
*He said bitterly and lowered his ears lightly in displease. He had himself to blame, but he really hoped nothing would happen Cooro or Akki because he was foolish enough to let his mouth blaber in front of this woman.*
"But I do hope we don't have to be enemies."
*It wasn't his style, but he figured he could try to win her over slightly by playing not-all-badass-attitude to her in this situation.*
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Zero i parken, dag   Zero i parken, dag - Sida 2 I_icon_minitime

Zero i parken, dag
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 2 av 3Gå till sida : Föregående  1, 2, 3  Nästa
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Parken, Duele och Zero
» Parken, Akki och Hava, dag

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Mangaworld :: Allmänna Platser :: Parken-
Hoppa till: